Smartrak's compact and discrete TrakSafe™ Mini safety device provides people who have experience in at risk or uncomfortable situations confidence knowing that emergency support is only a button press away if they need it.
The integration with Smartrak's EyeQ™ software, supports the ability to instantly alert emergency response representatives and reveals the location of the person in need through advanced mapping technology.
- Able to work on cellular networks in Australia or New Zealand
- Emergency alerts can be forwarded to an allocated monitoring centre and sent by SMS and email
- Compact and lightweight housing
- Wide operating temperature range
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Provides accurate alert location information available for secure viewing via a web browser on computer or mobile device
- At least 16 hour battery life based on the device being active 50 per cent of the time
- One voice available for audio monitoring from up to two authorised numbers
- Simple three button functionality