Smartrak's compact and discrete TrakSafe Mini safety device provides people who have experience in at risk or uncomfortable situations confidence knowing that emergency support is only a button press away if they need it.
The integration with Smartrak's EyeQ software, supports the ability to instantly alert emergency response representatives and reveals the location of the person in need through advanced mapping technology.
- Able to work on cellular networks in Australia or New Zealand
- Emergency alerts can be forwarded to an allocated monitoring centre and sent by SMS and email
- Compact and lightweight housing
- Wide operating temperature range
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Provides accurate alert location information available for secure viewing via a web browser on computer or mobile device
- At least 16 hours battery life based on the device being active 50 percent of the time
- One-way voice available for audio monitoring from up to two authorised numbers
- Simple three button functionality