Smartrak? has partnered with Garmin to provide the DriveSmart device, fully integrated with the EyeQ? visual intelligence suite. Using the in-vehicle Garmin devices facilitates seamless interactions between the driver and the EyeQ map site administrator making job despatch and two-way communications simple and convenient.
Not only will the DriveSmartTM show you how to get to your destination the quickest, it also shows upcoming landmarks and milestones along your route, without leaving the map view.
The DriveSmartTM encourages safer driving and increases situational awareness of the drives. It communicates in the event of sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings, animal crossings and more. For longer drives, a fatigue warning suggests break times and potential rest areas after more than 2 hours of driving without stopping.
- Bright 5.0-inch GPS navigator with dual orientation, pinch-to-zoom display
- Detailed maps with free lifetime map updates
- Map and software updates via WiFi
- Bluetooth® hands-free calling and voice-activated navigation
- Driver alerts for increased awareness, including upcoming sharp curves, school zones, animal crossings and more.
- Ability to send incident notifications to person of your choice
- Available in 51/61 LMT-S
- Also supports the Garmin Drive AssistTM Model which supports audio and image recording
- Hands-free calling
- Call, text and calendar notifications
- Pair with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Prevention of risk related to fatigue
- Driver Alerts: Assist with real time on-road driving conditions
- Speed limit control through visual and audible triggers
- Connects to 'Smartphone Link' mobile App for weather and traffic conditions
- Pre-loaded street maps with lifetime map updates
- Voice-activated navigation and calling
- Trip planner
- Trip log
- Garmin Real Directions with lane assist, easy to understand driving directions, using recognisable landmarks.